Floodwork Monogramming

A term used in cake decorating, also known as run outs , where an outline is piped with royal icing, then once dried is flooded with a thinner icing to fill the centre of the shapes or letters  required.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *