Have you ever dreamed of changing your career and doing something you love? This book can offer you or a loved one all of the information needed to start out as a pastry chef, from finding the best training and equipment, all the way to developing your skills and climbing the career ladder. This book covers every element you need to work as a pastry chef, and can be used by all as an introduction to the industry, as well as a constant guide through your life and career.
This book has chapters dedicated to:
- Finding and setting goals
- Getting the right training
- Writing CVs and interviewing
- The equipment you need
- Taking your first step into the industry
- Developing and climbing the ladder
- Setting up as self-employed and starting your own business
- How to go about working abroad and the visas and requirements
Along with all of this information, and the recipes available on the Online Pastry School website, you should have everything anyone would need to begin, develop and succeed as a pastry chef.